As a Karaoke Compere you are responsible for being the Host, voice and face of a venue. You will deliver and present Karaoke & Games to encourage audience participation and attendance at the venue, promote bar offers and shows that evening and throughout the week, and provide excellent and professional entertainment to ensure that the customers enjoy their evening and want to spend as much time as possible in the venue during their holiday.
You will work six nights a week, approximately 4-5 hours per evening. You will either work in a different venue every evening or will be resident in the same venue each night. All the equipment provided by One Stop Entertainment will be on Excellent European Standard. We will arrange your transport to and from your place of work. You will work with many nationalities and different age group in both pubs and hotels.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experienced Entertainer’s and Performer’s. Singing would be an advantage.
- Experience of using a microphone and using sound equipment.
- People who can speak fluent English (essential).
- Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
- The ability to work on your own.
- General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
- People who are independent and have lived away from home/traveled without family previously.
- Initial 6 – 7 month contract
- Accommodation and one meal per day from your venue when you are working.
- Transport to and from your place of work.
- Training days to teach you all aspects of your role and deliver entertainment to an excellent standard.
- Guidance throughout the season.
- 1 day off per week.
- Money. Based upon your experience you will be paid between € 1,040 and € 1,300 net per month.
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send us your most up-to-date C.V and a recent photograph of yourself.