Hotel Entertainment Team Leader
As a Hotel Entertainment Team Leader (Chief Animator), you are responsible, with your team for the organization and delivery of the daytime and evening entertainment program suited to all hotel guests, providing them with a memorable holiday experience.
You will plan, organize, apply, run and actively take part in the daytime activity program before taking center stage for the evening entertainment. You will host children’s disco, a variety of game shows and a range of fun & exciting events as well as communicating with your guests on a daily basis.
As we cater for many hotels some will require you to deliver a varied & stimulating Kid’s Club program.
In addition to the above, depending on the hotel, you will produce One Stop Entertainment production shows which will include the entire team. You will devise the show, organize rehearsals, teach to the team and ensure that all shows are performed to the highest possible standard.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least a minimum of two season’s experience working in a Hotel Entertainer role.
• People who can speak to a high level of the English language (essential). Other languages such as Russian, Swedish, Finnish, German, Italian & French would be an advantage.
• Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
• The ability to organize, motivate and work as part of a team. Also to communicate and build relationships with Hotel Managers, Food and Beverage Managers, all Hotel Staff, suppliers to the Hotel and suppliers to the Hotel Entertainment.
• General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
• Vocalists, dancers & performers (not essential)
• Initial 6 – 7 month contract
• Free accommodation, food & drinks.
• Free training course.
• Supervision and guidance throughout the season.
• Competitive salary and opportunities to earn commissions and bonus’
. 1 day off per week.
• Money. Based upon your experience you will be paid between € 850 and € 1400 net per month.
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send us your most up-to-date C.V and a recent photograph of yourself. We kindly request that Performers, Singers & Dancers also send video’s, demo’s & any other promotional material available.
Please give details of any languages you may speak.
Please note that our contract period is from 1 st April or 1 st May until 31 st October and all applicants must hold a valid EU Passport.