HOTEL ENTERTAINERS / ANIMATORS:
As a Hotel Entertainer, you are responsible, with your team for the organisation and delivery of the daytime and evening entertainment programme suited to all hotel guests, providing them with a memorable holiday experience.
You will organise, run and actively take part in the daytime activity programme before taking centre stage for the evening entertainment. You will host children’s disco, a variety of game shows and a range of fun & exciting events as well as communicating with your guests on a daily basis.
As we cater for many hotels some will require you to deliver a varied & stimulating Kid’s Club programme.
In addition to the above, depending on the hotel, singers, dancers and performers will star in the One Stop Entertainment production shows and will be required to attend rehearsals to ensure that all shows are performed to the highest possible standard.
Do you have what it takes?
- · People who can speak to a high level of the English language (essential). Other languages such as Russian, Swedish, Finnish, German, Italian & French would be an advantage.
- · Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
- · The ability to work as part of a team. (You may sometimes need to work on your own)
- · General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
- · People who are independent and have lived away from home/travelled without family previously.
- · Vocalists, dancers & performers (not essential)
- · Initial 6 – 7 month contract
- · Free accommodation, food & drinks.
- · Free training course.
- · Supervision and guidance throughout the season.
- · Competitive salary and opportunities to earn commissions and bonus’
- · Uniform
- 1 day off per week
- Money. Based upon your experience you will be paid between € 600 and € 900 net a month
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send us your most up-to-date C.V and a recent photograph of yourself.
We kindly request that Performers, Singers & Dancers also send video’s, demo’s & any other promotional material available.
Please give details of any languages you may speak.
Please note that our contract period is from 1 st April or 1 st May until 31 st October and all applicants must hold a valid EU Passport.